Donate your car to Habitat for Humanity and help support our local homeownership programs in the City of Fredericksburg and the counties of King George, Spotsylvania and Stafford.
When you donate your car to Habitat for Humanity we turn it into cash that supports local families. In addition to making an impact locally, it’s quick and easy! Start your donation online, or by calling our hotline. Towing is free!
We accept cars, trucks, RV’s, vans, SUV’s, boats and motorcycles whether they are running or not. Your donation may also be tax deductible.
Why should I donate my car to Habitat for Humanity?
- All net proceeds from the sale of your vehicle will support Habitat for Humanity and help local families here in our communities.
- Your vehicle donation may qualify for a tax deduction.
- It's fast and easy. Learn more about how vehicle donations work.
How do I donate my car in Fredericksburg, VA?
You can donate your car in 3 easy steps:
- Start your donation online by navigating to our donation wizard, or call our hotline: 1-877-277-4344
- Our team will ask about your vehicle, including the make, model, vehicle identification number (VIN) and current mileage.
- When your vehicle is accepted, schedule a day and time for us to pick it up.
What paperwork do I need to donate my car in Virginia?
- The State of Virginia will require a Certificate of Title in order to donate your car.
- To complete your car donation, transfer your title by entering the name of the agency that processes our car donations, ADVANCED REMARKETING SERVICES in the buyer/purchaser field. Then, PRINT and SIGN your name in the seller/owner field EXACTLY as it appears at the top of the title.
Start your vehicle donation online or call (877) 277-4344Start my Car Donation Now!